SELL YOUR JEWELRY with CANARY! We're Always Looking
for High-Quality, Low-Wear, Pre-Loved Treasures.
Earn up to 70% of the net selling price of your jewelry.
Whatever the reason you want to sell your pre-loved jewelry, CANARY is committed to getting you the best return for your treasures. In the avian world, the desire to shed the old to welcome the new is called molting. At CANARY, we call it spreading your wings.
CANARY is only able to accept jewelry in saleable condition:
- Item(s) must be professionally cleaned / polished and in working condition before registering.
- No avoidable signs of excessive wear. To ensure the best possible listing price (our shoppers expect items in the best condition possible), please have your jewelry replated and/or repaired before registering it for consideration.
- Item(s) must have a current market demand, and can be resold at a minimum of $500.
- For rings that are difficult to resize, or can't be, the selling price will reflect that limitation.
- Items valued at over $5000 require a recent appraisal. CANARY can provide a third-party appraisal at a cost of $100 CAD per item we conditionally accept. This is a fixed cost, must be prepaid, and is non-refundable.
- All designer jewelry requires proof of authentication before we can accept it. CANARY can provide a third-party authentication at a cost of $100 CAD per item. This is a fixed cost, must be prepaid, and is non-refundable.
Register your jewelry using the Consignment Registration Form. CANARY will review your information within 72-hours and may request additional information if required. See "Details" above for comprehensive information.
If your jewelry is conditionally accepted, the next step is to ship your jewelry to CANARY (address will be provided upon conditional acceptance) to be further evaluated and/or authenticated to ensure it meets our strict condition criteria.
If your jewelry is accepted, you receive a fair, transparent price calculated based on current market demand and condition. Once you agree, your jewelry is added to our site—including professional write-up and photography.
I read about CANARY’s online jewelry consignment site, but had reservations about shipping my jewelry. Not only were my concerns unfounded, the experience I had was remarkable. From my first communication to the sale of my piece, the service I received from CANARY was impeccable and completely seamless. I have since consigned more pieces, and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend CANARY to friends that are selling or buying. – Kiran M