Happy Birthday Aries!
Celebrate Your Birthstone: The Delightful Diamond
Those born under the ARIES sign are recognized for their passion, motivation, relentless determination and confident leadership.
- Born: March 20-April 19
- Zodiac Symbol: Ram
- Ruling Planet: Mars
- Ruling Element: Fire
CANARY OFFERS ZODIAC JEWELRY IN ALL BIRTH SIGNS BY KATHRYN NEW YORK. CHECK OUT THE COLLECTION TODAY!
DID YOU KNOW? Diamond Fun Facts
- Commonly associated with love, diamonds make the perfect gift for a loved one.
- While white diamonds are the most common, diamonds can be found in various colours including blue, yellow, orange, red, green, pink, brown, and black
- The word diamond is derived from the Greek word adamas, meaning invincible
- A diamond is a precious stone formed from a colourless crystalline of pure carbon
- Diamond is the gem of the 60th wedding anniversary
- The Greeks believed diamonds were “tears of the gods” or shards from fallen stars
- Diamonds are formed by immense heat and pressure below the earth's surface
- Lab-grown diamonds are created using extreme heat and pressure inside a machine, mimicking that of the Earth
- On the Mohs scale, a diamond is rated as 10, making it the hardest naturally occurring substance found on Earth
- Diamond are hundreds of millions years old with most natural diamonds have ages between 1 billion and 3.5 billion years
CANARY has a curated selection of DIAMOND jewelry to fit your style at a variety of price points to suit your budget and for those celebrating an Aries BIRTHDAY, let us know and we will send you a code for 10% off!SHOP DIAMONDS
FAMOUS DIAMONDS: Top 3
- Weighing 3,106.75 carats, the Cullinan Diamond is the largest gem-quality rough diamond ever found. It was discovered in South Africa in 1905 and was named after the mine’s chairman, Thomas Cullinan
- The Dom Pedro aquamarine is the world's largest cut aquamarine. Mined in the state of Minas Gerais in Brazil around 1980, it is named after the first emperor of Brazil. It is 14" high and averages 10,363 carats
- The notoriously cursed 45-carat blue Hope Diamond is one of the most famous jewels in the world. Dating back almost four centuries, it is the largest and most perfect blue diamond in existence